ProForm 250i Elliptical Overview
If what you are looking for is a budget trainer, then ProForm 250i Elliptical is the perfect one for you. For under $400, it is indeed a top-rated compact budget elliptical trainers with features like 14 magnetic resistance, 14 preset programs, iFit compatibility and also 17-inch stride.
This compact elliptical machine is only good for beginners and intermediate exercisers who lack in space and have a tight budget. It is easy to move around the house with 142 lbs weight and transport wheels. It also does not take too much space because it has a front drive system.
However, the ProForm 250i Elliptical Trainer is not recommended for serious cross trainers because it does not provide the challenging resistance nor is sturdy for intense exercise.
- Brand: ProForm
- Maximum Weight: 250 lbs
- Features: Speed, Time, Distance, Calories Burned
- Fitness Goal: Increase Cardio, Lose Weight
- Color: Black
- Assembled Product Weight: 142 lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 69.00 x 25.50 x 60.00 Inches
Although the ProForm 250i Elliptical is considered as a budget trainer, it is still packed with features which anyone would be looking for an elliptical machine. It delivers a total-body workout with SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance technology that offers quiet, smooth intensity adjustments.
There are a lot of reasons why it is worth it to buy this product. Here are some of its most notable features:
- It has a large LCD display that allows you to view and keep track of your workout progress. It displays real-time stats such as time, miles, calories burned, heart rate and more.
- iFit compatible and it is possible to work out with Google Maps
- With built-in 14 effective resistance levels
- Has a reasonable 17″ stride length
- Its heart rate sensors embedded on the handlebars to accurately monitor your heart rate
- With 35 pounds Inertia-Enhanced flywheel designed to make your workout stable and smooth.
- Its upper body grips allow you to work on your upper body as you work on your lower body.
- With a Built-in Coolaire fan to keep you cool throughout your workout session.
- It is Bluetooth and iPod compatible
- Its tablet is strategically positioned where it will not block you viewing your workout data.
What We Think About the ProForm 250i Elliptical Trainer?
ProForm 250i Elliptical is definitely a good buy. It is a good and budget-friendly product by ProForm that has got a lot of features that could help you achieve your fitness goals without too much hassle.