Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike
Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike Overview
With much of our studio-style cycling activities literally off the bounds in light of the pandemic, buying an at-home exercise bike is one of the best fitness investments that you can make. If you are an indoor-cycling devotee, you will certainly love the versatility, premium feel, and innovation of the Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike.
This is a low-impact and cardio-kicking spin bike that is perfectly suited for the indoor cycling enthusiast looking for affordable quality. It has a premium feel to it and adequately delivers on those high-energy and low-impact training regimens. It takes you through the paces rigorously enough. You will get the feel of hitting the pedals of a real bike down the hills. You won’t splurge on this. It is a mid-priced exercise bike but with sufficient bells and whistles to successfully replicate that cardio-kicking high-adrenaline stationary cycling at home, including in small spaces.
The Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike has a somewhat minimalist look and feel to it. It is a relatively light exercise bike, too. Its 40-pound flywheel is powered by a powerful but smooth belt drive that is conveniently relatively silent. The belt also provides an infinitely variable resistance.
It ships with dual SPD pedals that also come with toe cages as well as clips. This spin bike is fully adjustable with a well-ventilated race-style seat. Of course, you can’t imagine an aggressive indoor cycling regimen without plenty of water so it is kitted with an oversized bottle holder that also features the integrated media holder.
This Schwinn spin bike features a lot of the tech that you would expect in a premium level spin bike including a decent LCD console and Bluetooth connectivity. There are multiple grip positions that allow you to fully leverage every minute of your workout.
1 used from $520.00
- 40 pounds flywheel powered by a smooth and silent belt drive with infinitely variable resistance
- Dual SPD pedals come standard with toe cages and clips
- Urethane-dipped handlebars with fore/aft adjustment and integrated multi-media device holder designed to keep you engaged during your workout
- Fully adjustable ventilated race-style seat
- Oversized water bottle holder so you can stay hydrated
- Standard LCD console monitors heart rate, speed, time, distance, calories and RPMs
- The Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike has several grip positions
- Its dual SPD pedals come standard with SPD clips and toe cages for a sturdy cycling session
- Kitted with an oversized water bottle holder
- Has an integrated holder for a multimedia device
- The handlebars are adjustable both vertically and horizontally
- Has a race-style seat that is well-ventilated for a comfortable cycling session
- Its 40-pound flywheel is powered by a silent and smooth belt drive
- The handlebars also feature padding for maximum comfort when you are grinding on those extended rides
- Has a multifunction LCD screen that monitors a number of parameters including the heart rate, calories, time, distance and RPMs.
- Its variable resistance enables you to raise or lower the intensity of your workouts depending on how much you want to exert yourself on the spin bike.
The LCD console in the Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike is pretty decent. It may not be ultra-modern and cutting edge but it does the job of helping you monitor the key fitness metrics including heart rate, distance, calories, time along with the RPMs.
We absolutely love this feature. If you like stretching your spin bike outs, you will want a comfortable cycle seat and handlebars to keep you comfortable on those extended intense rides. We think the padding is satisfactory and will give you adequate comfort.
To go with the padded and comfortable handlebars, the Schwinn IC3 Indoor Cycling Bike also has cozy race-stye seats that are well ventilated. The seats can also be adjusted both vertically and horizontally for maximum comfort on your intense workout rides.
Dual SPD Pedals
Another key feature we would like to highlight is its dual SPD pedals. This gives relative flexibility and sturdiness thanks to their SPD clips or toe cages, whichever suits you best.
Overall, this is a high-quality spin bike that we highly recommend. It has a superb build, tons of useful features and it lies in the mid-price range so it will be accessible to most indoor cycling devotees.
This spin bike has a solid build fashioned from heavy steel. You will certainly feel the robustness of it all when you sit on it. It is also made from premium quality materials. No cheap plastics or anything like that. The flywheel is perimeter-weighted, as you would want in a spin bike. It is equipped with a multifunction console that outputs all the relevant cycling/fitness information. The computer is nothing fancy but it gets straight to the point and does the job.
You will also love its super adjustability. Overall, a solid spin bike with good comfort, function, and robust build.