Bowflex Max Trainer M7
Have you been seeking a reliable and efficient trainer machine which can offer quality body workouts without creating a significant impact on your joints? Look no further with the Bowflex Max Trainer M7, which also offers exceptional comfort and effectiveness, making it a fantastic alternative to treadmills and elliptical trainers.
This training product can also save a maximum of four trainee profiles while also allowing for customized programming for its users. As such, it’s a training product that is highly recommended for homes with shared exercise areas.
What’s more? You get more efficient training sessions with the Bowflex trainer, which can require as less as 14 minutes, and that’s a useful quick session with more benefits that you may expect. Besides, there’s a 7-minutes long workout, which can help you burn as many calories as you would if you were working out on a treadmill for a period of up to 15 minutes. As stated before, the trainer is designed with joint-friendliness under consideration, which is why you’ll feel more refreshed than exhausted after working out, even for significant time periods.
This Max Trainer which is a new Bowflex for 2017, is the best in a series that also has the Max Trainer M5 and M3 in it. The M7 trainer is better when compared to the other trainers, due to its larger selection of resistance levels as well as a longer menu of preset workouts. Moreover, the Trainer has durable, stainless steel sport performance pedals that make it even more efficient and effective for most of the users. In addition to that, this machine has the longest Max Trainer warranty which has a maximum of three years.
1 used from $1,732.01
- Introducing Bowflex JRNY, the personalized coaching technology that integrates with your M8 to create daily, custom workouts that automatically adjust time and intensity as your fitness improves. (JRNY App subscription required.)
- Whether you've got 4 minutes to burn or 30, Max automatically adjusts to make even the shortest workouts count
- Max combines the full-body, low-impact motion of an elliptical with the calorie-burning power of a stepper to help you torch calories
More interesting features
One feature that is quite indispensable for this machine is the zero impact design, which places it in a great position, as the best alternative to treadmills and ellipticals. As if that’s not enough, the M7 trainer also comes with a wide resistance range, and this is essential when it comes to training different users to get good results. The machine also keeps your motivation high and ensures that you’re on track through the use of features like wireless measuring of your heartbeat. It’s also possible to sync the data acquired from the machine with a fitness app, to give you better control of your health. Below is a recap of the main features of this device:
Highly attractive features
•Highly reduced impact on joints
• Premium grips
• High-quality pedals
• An effective media shelf
• A maximum of four customizable user profiles
• Wireless heartbeat monitoring feature
• 20 varying resistance levels
• Ability to sync with Bowflex Fitness App
• A variety of preset workouts
• An extended Max Trainer Warranty of three years
• An 8-week daily burn subscription
• It has a compact machine size
Less attractive features
•It has a somewhat high price
• The assembly time is not so fast
Other notable features include
• It’s foldable
• It has 11 workout programs
•It has a weight capacity of 300 lb
•Its dimensions are: 46”L x 29.5”W x 65”H
Final Thoughts on the Trainer:
The Bowflex Max Trainer M7 is a machine that has a leading position in a collection of impressive and unique fitness machines. One of the main features that make it more advantageous when compared to other types of cardio trainers is the impact workouts for your body. It’s a great match for those individuals who prefer less vigorous workouts and is a highly recommended purchase if it fits your budget.
|Price history for Bowflex M8 Max Trainer , Black, Large|