Bowflex BXE216 Elliptical Review
Don’t have the time to go to the gym for some workout session? You don’t have to worry because you can now bring the gym to your home with Bowflex BXE216 Elliptical. A cross-trainer possesses the qualities and features that you can only find in commercial-grade home gym equipment.
- Qualities and features similar to commercial units
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Requires little maintenance
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology
- Compatible with few trainer apps
- Mobile and fixed handlebars
- Quite heavy machine
- Not folding
Bowflex BXE216 Elliptical is one of the excellent elliptical cross trainer machines offering a wide range of features ideal to keep you motivated in pursuing your fitness endeavors. It is comfortable, durable and specially made to ensure that you burn calories effectively and be able to achieve your desired results. Perfect for newbies and serious trainees.
Bowflex BXE216 Elliptical Review
No time to go to the gym for some workout session? You don’t have to worry because you can now bring the gym to your home with Bowflex BXE216 Elliptical. A cross-trainer possesses the qualities and features that you can only find in commercial-grade gym equipment.
Built with comfort and strength in mind, this machine is engineered with a heavy-duty steel frame, adjustable foot pedals and a two set of handlebars that can help you work on your upper body. Its sturdy enough to carry an individual of up to 400 pounds while its 25’ stride height is fair for most users. It has a 35-pound flywheel heavier than the regular elliptical trainer you can find in the market today.
The Bowflex BXE216 comes with 11 pre-programmed workouts that will give you a variety of different exercises to choose from while reaching your fitness goals. Adjust resistance and incline levels using the built-in controls on the handlebars for more intense training. Utilize the moving handlebars to perform an entire body workout for a more productive session and better result.
Workout feedbacks such as calories, time, speed, distance, heart rate, etc. are displayed by the 9″ full-color backlit LCD screen. You can also connect your smartphone via Bluetooth to RunSocial, MyFitnessPal, BowFlex Trainer or BowFlex Connect some of the well-known training apps today. This machine also provides generous storage space for a magazine, water bottle, smartphone or tablet.
- Dimensions: 77″ L x 31″ W x 70″ H
- Unit Weight: 298 lb.
- Supported Weight: 400 lb.
- Flywheel: 35 lb.
- Stride Length: 25″
- Resistance: 25 levels
- Incline levels: 0-15%
- User Profiles Supported: 4
- Built-in Programs: 11
- Display: 9″ full color backlit LCD screen
- Bluetooth enabled: Yes
- Sound System: Yes
- Cooling Fan: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes
- Media Tray: Yes
- USB Charger: Yes
- Robust framework and components
- Switch Select™ pedal articulation system
- Two sets of handlebars (moving and fixed)
- Moving handlebars with multi-grip options
- 11 pre-programmed workouts
- Heart rate sensors on the fixed handlebar
- Large LCD full-color screen that displays exercise feedbacks
- Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity
- Compatible with trainer apps like RunSocial, MyFitnessPal, Bowflex Connect and Bowflex Trainer
- Generous warranty offer