Precor EFX 222 Elliptical Crosstrainer Review
If you are looking for an excellent fitness equipment, you may want to consider the new Precor EFX 222 Elliptical Crosstrainer Energy Series. It will provide you with great reliability, sturdiness, and motivation in your workout endeavors. With a commercial rating, this elliptical trainer can be used at fitness clubs or in the comfort of your own home. Its adjustable settings will help you reach your fitness goals.
Every workout is a challenge with Precor EFX 222’s patented technology to work out the body in different ways. Give your core and arms an intensive full body workout with its moving handlebars. Tone your muscles and build your cardio endurance comfortably with its naturally smooth, low impact motions. And get your desired fitness results with this Elliptical Fitness Crosstrainer that allows you to select among three ramp angles and three strides lengths.
Precor EFX 222 allows you to target a specific region of your body and enjoy the benefit of different preset workouts. This machine is most ideal for serious fitness enthusiasts who can spend a pretty huge financial investment and has an established area at home.
- Compact / Folding: No
- Incline: 15, 20 and 25 degrees
- Stride Length: 3 Stride Lengths
- Flywheel: N/A
- Programs: 10 preset workouts
- Fan: No
- Weight Capacity: 500 LBS
- Dimensions: 75″ ” L x 29″ W x 65″ H
- Resistance System: Magnetic resistance
- Resistance Levels: 16
- Natural, smooth and low impact motions
- Adjustable stride and incline
- Quiet magnetic resistance
- Reliable, durable and long lasting machine
- CrossRamp Technology that adjusts to your feet and personal fitness goals
- Preset workouts for starters and advanced users.
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Movable armbars/handlebars
- iPod/iPhone/Android compatible (Volume control)
- Tablet computer, accessory and water bottle holders
- Reversible motion
- Wireless pulse monitoring
- Contact pulse monitoring
- Two user profiles
- 16 resistance levels (10 watts to 550 watts)
- 10 varied preset workout programs
- 12 data points
- Metric and standard data choices