NordicTrack Spacesaver SE9i Elliptical Trainer Review
When you’re looking for an elliptical that can offer better comfort and convenience at the same time, then NordicTrack Spacesaver SE9i Elliptical Trainer might be the perfect one for you. It is the top elliptical trainer in the NordicTrack SpaceSaver Series for 2017. This elliptical trainer is designed to ease users from assembling, moving and using the machine. Most of its performance specs are comparable to the SE7i, but it offers more advanced electronics and has a more extended warranty.
One of the highlights of this trainer is its HD 7” touchscreen with web browsing capabilities while collecting exercise stats in the background. The machine also boasts its key specifications such as wireless heart monitoring, 18 lb Flywheel, 18” stride and a power incline up to 10 degrees. And more for entertainment purposes include a shelf for a tablet device and a console speaker system.
Spacesaver SE9i has a rear drive design and a real space saver! If you are not into putting together a cross trainer that takes hours to finish, you will love SE9i for its easy assembly feature. So you can start your workout faster without frustration. You can quickly fold it vertically after every workout, and it has wheels for easy transport.
The trainer is iFit ready, so if you have an iFit subscription, you can simply start using it. If you don’t need it or do not have a subscription, you can skip it and use the 30 available workout programs instead.
- Compact / Folding: Yes
- Incline: 0-10 degrees
- Stride Length: 18 inches
- Flywheel: 18 LBS
- Programs: 30 Workout Apps
- Fan: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 325 LBS
- Dimensions: 80″ L x 32″ W x 77″ H
- The unit has a foldable frame to help maximize living space (Can be folded vertically and has wheels for easy transport)
- With 24 resistance levels for a targeted challenge
- Has an impressive 7-inch HD touchscreen display for workouts
- Has a web browsing feature and iFit ready for unlimited workout program downloads and personalized fitness advice
- Include 30 built-in workout apps for efficient training
- Has a power adjustable incline up to 10 degrees, so you’re able to target specific muscle group
- The pedals are adjustable for good ergonomics
- Designed as a rear drive machine which is typically more comfortable on the back and easier to use compared with front drive ellipticals
- Has a wireless heart rate monitoring system (chest strap included)