Exerpeutic 1000XL Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical Review
Exerpeutic 1000XL Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical is a product designed to deliver full body workout with no impact on joints, hips, and ankles which makes it the perfect machine for individuals with joint pain and other related issues. It is an excellent choice of training if you are planning to boost your cardio workout or pursue your weight loss program.
Exerpeutic 1000XL is compact and lightweight but can carry a user with a maximum of 300 lbs weight – thanks to its solid built. Pedals are large and non-slip, and handles have good grip ensuring that you remain comfortable all throughout your session. The frame is made from solid steel tube which provides stability to your high resistance workouts.
With its dual direction flywheel and a set of moving handlebars, you’ll get an entire body workout. Its eight levels of adjustable resistance allow you to add intensity to your training as you become fit and stronger. Fixed handlebars are ideal for your lower body workouts.
To get a clear view of your training progress, you can check with its LCD screen displaying vital information like calories burned, distance, speed, scan, time and heart rate. Pulse sensors are integrated on the fixed handlebar to help you monitor your heart rate. You can start your fitness journey today with Exerpeutic 1000XL Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical and say hello to your new lifestyle.
- Dimensions: 46″ L x 23″ W x 11″ H
- Assembled weight: 88 lbs
- Max load capacity: 300 lbs
- Stride length: 13”
- Flywheel: Dual direction
- Resistance: 8 levels, magnetic tension
- Display: LCD monitor with Pulse
- Oversized pedal with ribbed design prevents foot slippage
- Smooth stride and natural elliptical motion
- Two set of handlebars – moving and fixed
- A quiet machine made perfect for home use
- Easy to read LCD to monitor workout progress
- Transportation wheels make it convenient to move around
- Adjustable eight levels of resistance to intensify your exercise