Cybex 630A Arc Trainer Product Overview
The Cybex 630A Arc Trainer is voted as the “Best New Product of the Year” awards by Fitness Management two years in a row for its innovation to the art of fitness training. It has all the much-needed equipment for any cardio exercise. It combines the functionality of a Stair Climber, Elliptical Cross-Trainer, and a Cross Country Skier into one equipment making it convenient. Additionally, it was designed to with low impact stride which makes it great for the lower back, knees, and legs. Lastly, it transmits the least amount of stress to ankle, knee, and hip joints without compromising the level of its performance
Specifications & Features
- Programs: Quick Start plus Manual, Weight Loss, Cardio, Interval, Hill, and Strength
- Split Level LED Display: Distance, Calories, METs, Strides per Minutes, Heart Rate, Resistance, Time and Incline.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Wireless Capabilities
- Power: Available as self-powered or an optional AC form in standard voltage/plug configurations.
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs.
- Dimensions: 70″ x 30″
- Voltage: 110V (works on any standard outlet)
With the Cybex 630A Arc Trainer, you will experience the least amount of stress on joints while maintaining the highest level of performance. It is the best equipment for you if you are looking for a mild workout or if you’re hardcore and want an extreme workout, the Cybex 630A is ideal for you.
Cybex 630A Arc Trainer:
- Adjustable Resistance
- Adjustable Incline
- Moving Arms
- Independent Floating Pedal Mechanism
- Transportation Wheels
- Contact Heart Rate Monitor
- Preset Workout Programs
- Self Powered
- Water Bottle Holder, Magazine Rack, and Utility Tray