Body Solid BFCT1 Best Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainer Review
Are you looking for the right training machine to pursue your fitness goals? Whether you need to boost your cardio workout or lose weight to achieve that summer body goal, Body Solid BFCT1 Best Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainer is the training machine you may want to consider trying. The synchronized movements of arms and legs when you stride delivers a total body workout with less impact on your joints.
The BFCT1 can carry a user up to 225 pounds maximum weight, thanks to its powder coated rigid steel framework. It has slip free foot pads and bullhorn-shaped handlebars with contact sensors to monitor your heart rate. Furthermore, it is equipped with a magnetic resistance system manually adjustable to mimic climbing movements to strengthen your lower body.
Body Solid BFCT1 Best Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainer gives you seamless and smooth elliptical motion with incredibly quiet performance. At high resistance levels, this machine remains stable with no rocking and wobbles making it perfect for home use. It is among the ellipticals that you can use even with an injured knee because it doesn’t put an impact on your knee and joints.
The 5-panel Feedback LCD displays workout information such as speed, time, calories and heart rate. With its built-in transportation wheels and lightweight, you can surely move this machine around your space efficiently. How convenient is that? This elliptical is one of the top performers in its class offering great features at a price you can afford.
- Item Dimension: 45″L x 26″W x 66″H
- Unit Weight: 106 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 225 pounds
- Footprint: 3’x4′
- Resistance: magnetic, 8 levels
- Display: 5-panel Feedback LCD
- Heart rate monitor: contact sensor
- Data read out: time, speed, calories burned and heart rate
- Assembly: required
- Solid steel frame powder coated with a plastic covering
- 8 levels of magnetic resistance manually operated for an intensive exercise
- Transport wheels make it easier to move around and store
- Contact heart rate monitoring using the sensors on the handlebars
- The console provides clear and comprehensive information to the program
- Synchronized arm movements exercise the upper body
- 2 bullhorn-shaped handles work on the lower body