ActionLine A83809 Motor-Controlled Magnetic Elliptical Trainer Review
Do you need a machine for your home workouts? This ActionLine A83809 Motor-Controlled Magnetic Elliptical Trainer would be perfect for your light or medium to strenuous workout routines at home.
Details and Specifications:
- This elliptical trainer measures 64” in height, 27” in width and 58” in length.
- Weighs is 96 lbs (43.5 kg) when assembled.
- Its console has 23 programs including 12 preset programs, one body fat program, five heart rate programs, user-defined and manual programs and heart rate sensors.
- The display includes time, distance, pulse, calories, speed, temperature, body fat, RPM, watt control and recovery.
- Leg stabilizers provide a sturdy platform which can be attested even during the most back-breaking workout.
- You can workout as smooth and as quiet as you want with the machine’s motorized resistance system with 16 resistance levels.
- The unit has transportation wheels which lets you move the machine from one place to another.
- Its maximum user weight capacity of 250 lbs (113.3 kg)
Though it’s a machine mainly for home-use, it stands out because of its sturdiness. Its frame is made of steel tubing, and most of its parts are made of durable and corrosion-resistant steel.
Its frame does not fold, but the machine is not too large and can be quickly moved from one location to another. Thanks to its transport wheels on the front base and adjustable stabilizers on its rear base bar.
The handlebars are available in two sets: mobile and fixed. These rubber handlebars provide a safe and secure grip. Fixed handlebars track your pulse while the mobile handlebar allows you to hold on to them however you want it because of the long grips with round caps at their ends.
This elliptical trainer machine has large pedals which can support all athletic shoe sizes. The heavy-duty PVC pedals can accommodate user weight up to 250 lbs.
The console of the unit does not have a scan function to rotate workout metrics. However, you can view your workout metrics such as heart rate, speed, distance, time, temperature, RPM, and calories all at once via its multi-panel LCD.