KETTLER ELYX 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer Overview
KETTLER ELYX 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer is specifically designed for home use. This is perfect for homeowners that like to take their fitness into their own hands, as well as to the gym owners that want to offer the best machine to their clients.
You can get every bit of your workout routine from the comfort of your home using Kettler ELYX 1 Elliptical Trainer. It has 8 programs that will surely help you find several different levels of resistance training with varied adjustments to help work different muscles. Kettler ELYX 1 Elliptical Trainers are known for their efficiency in providing optimum workouts each and every time. This elliptical trainer is one of the best elliptical trainers in their price range and there are several reasons why you should choose this amazing machine.
- Assembled dimensions: 76L x 26W x 67H inches (193L x 66W x 172H cm)
- Assembled weight: 165 lbs (75 kg)
- Flywheel weight: 40 lbs (18 kg)
- Max. user weight: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Stride: 20 inches (51 cm)
- Incline: No
- Pedals: Adjustable, 3 positions
- Handlebars: Both mobile and fixed (with pulse sensors)
- Resistance system: Magnetic, motor-assisted, 16 levels
- Console: 8 workouts, goal settings
- Warranty: Frame lifetime / Parts 2 years
Considering the other trainers, the KETTLER ELYX 1 Elliptical Cross Trainer at 32 inches by 56 inches by 41 inches, and 205 pounds is considered as hefty and bulky but it has the features that justify its weight. It has a magnetic resistance system which can be adjusted to 16 levels through the motor. The 40 pounds flywheel allows for a smooth experience while pedaling. It also has three adjustable foot pedal position, the foot pedals are oversized and textured to avoid slipping, and the stride length is fixed at 20 inches.
The hand grips monitors the user’s heart rate and the information can be viewed through the sizable blue back-lit LCD screen. The monitor also displays other workout data such as speed, time, calories burned, and rate per minute. There are also eight workout programs built-in with the machine. Finally, what makes this model unique is the cardio-wellness index calculation.
- It has a dynamometer induction brake component that guarantees the correct measurement of watt- power.
- It’s flywheel is about 48.50 pounds
- It has an approximately 20 inch- long stride which ascertains comfort while doing routines
- Designed with a unique foldaway feature to save space in any room
- Possesses a special dimension for an uninterrupted display of all its nine (9) functions
- Comes with a USB port.
- Its buttons are sweat-resistant.
- Can carry up to 150 kilograms in weight.
- It has a user-friendly and comprehensive digital eight (8) pre-set programs which include heart-rate and pulse-rate monitoring devices
- A state-of-the-art alarm system that alarms when the user’s heart rate has exceeded the limit.
- With an approximate dimension of 201cm x 68cm x 170cm on its normal setup
- Available in light gray-and-dark gray and black-and-silver palette combinations
- Comes with rack, rollers for mobility, extra straps, and bottle holder for bottled water